This forum was created for you: non-GMO activists who want to help reach the Tipping Point of consumer rejection of GMOs. It is filled with resources to help you create a local action network, and to help you feel confident to educate your community members.
Please contact me if you need any further information at Bethany@
- Moms Speak Out Against GMOs - Moms Speak Out Against GMOsPlease share this short video with your friends and family. Everyone deserves to know how genetically modified foods may affect their health. Posted by Institute for Responsible Technology on Saturday, December… Continue Reading
- 25 Ideas You Can Use Today to Help Kick GMOs Out of Our Food Supply - So you've found out about the risks of GMOs and now there is no going back. As much as you'd like, you can't unlearn what is happening to our food supply. The question to ask… Continue Reading
- Your local Earth Day Festival is a great place to educate your community! - Getting a booth or table at your local Earth Day Festival is a great way to educate your community! In fact, there is almost no better way to educate the "uneducated GMO shopper" in your… Continue Reading
- Non-GMO "Elevator Speech" - How do you respond when someone asks you about GMOs? Do you have a set speech that you have memorized or do you change it depending upon what you remember or what the person is… Continue Reading
- Halloween is the perfect opportunity to create awareness about GMOs - Halloween is the perfect opportunity to create awareness about GMOs Halloween is often a happy time for most kids and families as they dress up and go trick-or-treating with their friends and neighbors. But… Continue Reading